Description of the House107 Wells Road is a lovely and well equipped house constructed of Bath stone, with a large lounge, very spacious and recently refurbished kitchen/diner and seven bedrooms. The property has stunning views over Bath whilst being only a 5 minute walk to the city centre and train station. It is also on a direct bus route to the Uni, with a bus stop just a few steps away! The house is perfect for a social group of friends to share.
The property offers:
- Large eat in kitchen with seating for eight. The kitchen has ample high gloss white cupboards, new appliances including two fridge freezers, dishwasher, microwave and a slate floor.
- Just off the kitchen is a utility area with a glazed roof, washing machine and separate tumble dryer.
- Large lounge with leather sofas and chairs and a large flat screen TV with Freeview. This room has a large bay window with open views over the city.
- Two new shower rooms and a separate WC.
- Bedrooms each have a DOUBLE bed, desk, executive style chair, bookshelves and wardrobe.
- Rental is exclusive of utilities and TV licence.
- Summer maintenance is carried out during July and August.
Free Fibre Optic WiFi Internet
Flat Screen TV
Desks with Executive Chairs
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Convection Microwave Oven
Resident Parking Scheme
FREE Endsleigh personal contents insurance up to £5000.00 per student (a typical saving of £3-£4 pppw)
LocationThe house is located near the bottom of Wells Road just a half minutes walk from the bus stop to Bath Uni and an easy five minute walk to the centre of Bath with all the amenties of the city.
This house features:Seven study bedrooms
Local amenities:Bus stop to Uni right outside front door
Easy 5 minute walk to Bath town centre and train station.